Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Anyone Want a Dog??

I can't even insult her by calling her a bitch, cause it's truly what she is! Ha. My husband's dog found my socks, the ones that I made for myself, in a ball on the back of the couch. Guess she decided, in her stupid canine brain, that it must be a toy for her. She ate through the heel of one of them. This is the same dog that eats our bread if we forget to put it away, snatches pieces of pizza right out of the kids' hands, grabs any of our food that she can reach if we're not on constant guard. Who should have to live like this? Well pity me, cause I am stuck with her. When we got her, my husband promised training classes for her and also promised that he would bare the bulk of caring for her. Who were we kidding???? Haha! He doesn't have time to take training classes with her. He is not even here to bare the bulk of caring for her! He walks her when he isn't too tired and busy from this new training at work, but that's it. He used to walk her between 2-6 miles A DAY. That is when she is happiest, when she is exercised and taken care of. I have stepped up a time or two and taken her out. I have watched Caesar Milan and tried my best. I don't even usually mind her being here. But when she eats my sock that I hand knit and worked so damn hard at. ARGGGGH!!!!!! It really makes me want to give her away, and that's the nice version of what I'd really like to say. My husband is entirely too attached to her now. Philip is so/so attached. The rest of us really don't like her much. What to do??? I would LOVE to have a pet free home in Charleston, let me tell ya!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh no!!!! I would be sooooooooooo furious...