10 Things About Me
1. I intend to train to be a Childbirth Instructor and a Doula in the near future.
2. Scrapbooking is something I truly enjoy.
3. When I go out alone, I think about whether people I transact with are interacting with me the same as they would if I had my children with me. If they even think at all about me, do they tag me as a Mother, or a single person, or what? I just wonder.
4. I played (and completely enjoyed it!) in the Funhouse at Frankie's Fun Park with my littler kids this weekend!
5. Changes in plans are very hard for me to adjust to, even if I am the one to change the plans.
6. I am striving to be for myself, and my boys, the Mother I never had.
7. I used to want to be a heart surgeon. In 6th grade, a presentation was given to my class about cholesterol and what it does to heart. We were allowed to see & touch a healthy and an unhealthy human heart.
8. Cooking is something I rarely do, but very much like to do, when I havea recipe, the right ingredients, and have planned for it.
9. I haven't been to the beach in probably 2 weeks. :(
10. I am working on overcoming a lifelong fear of becoming friends with: very old people, terminally ill people, and people that I know will be moving away shortly.
If you read this, Tag! You're it!