Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't Worry 'bout Us, We're Fine

Ed insisted the kids and I take the trek up to Columbia "in case" of the storms coming through. I've been staying at a friend's house who's gone to a conference in NC. Ed had to stay to work. It was nice to there alone, I didn't feel like I was imposing on anyone. BUT, they had shut down all their electronics, so I had no Internet, no TV, no nothing! ACK! I couldn't contact them because they were very busy, so we stayed busy out of the house. We spent the first day at Lake Murray with friends, and the second day at the zoo, with the same old friends. Today Philip was invited to go to an air show in Sumter with one of his friends. So, though we hated to pack up and leave town for an "in case" situation, we've had lots of fun. I'm at our "old" library getting my Internet fix, while the kids play computer games and we wait to meet back up with Philip.

The withdrawal effects are definitely lessening, and I'm feeling like I'm finally getting on an even keel with the new supplement. I'll update more when we get home.

No comments: